Capture images and show live video on a computer screen with the 3000F Digital Microscope. For students who are studying cells like protista this digital instrument will benefit a biology setting using quality optics, coaxial focusing and the ability to capture nature on a computer screen.
Limited 5 year warranty on microscope, 1 year warranty on camera.
- Monocular 45º inclined head with 360º rotation
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- DIN Achromatic objectives, 4x, 10X, 4-XR, 100XR are parfocaled, parcentered, and color-coded,
- Comes with a built-in calibrated mechanical stage, 1.25 Abbe condenser and Iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing with slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Tension adjustment to prevent stage drift
- LED corded illumination system
- Complete with dust cover and instruction manual
- Shipping information: 11″ x 8″ x 15″-9lbs
- 3.0 Mega Pixels camera
- Features USB 2.0 connection, compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac operating systems
- User-friendly sophisticated micro-imaging software
- Software capabilities allow you to preview, compare, count and capture images
- Live video also allows you to preview specimens in real-time on your monitor