- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. Also included is a 100xR (1.25 N.A.) oil immersion lens for 1000x magnification. All lenses are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret with click-stops, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED illumination rated up to 50,000 hours life, with light output equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb, totally heat free.
- Rechargeable AA nickel metal hydride batteries can be recharged up to 500 times, with each 8 hour charge providing up to 50 hours of operation.
- Included recharger shuts off when batteries are fully charged, eliminating the danger of overcharging and shortening battery life. Microscope can be used during recharging, or recharger can remain plugged-in for conventional use.
- Rheostat light intensity control with separate on/off switch.
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm (4-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in.) graduated mechanical stage, with a professional quality low profile specimen holder and low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, built-in swing-out frosted glass filter.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height 340mm (13-3/8 in.). Net wt. 3.8 kgs (8.4 lbs).
- Calibration slide.
- USB cable.
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.14 kgs (11.3 lbs), Dimensions 457x381x254mm (18x15x10 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 10.7 kgs (23.5 lbs), Dimensions 482x533x406mm (18x21x16 in.)