- An excellent model for instructional purposes due to its enhanced size. Students can easily understand the anatomy and physiology of the human eye as well as the mechanics of vision
- Made of tough vinyl plastic. It is dissectible into six parts including
- Upper half of the sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments (two parts)
- Both halves of choroids with iris and retina (vascular tunis with retina and iris)
- Vitreous humor
- Includes a key card
- The model measuring 5″ x 6″x 8″ is mounted on a stand mounted on a stand
- Weight 0.6 kg.