- Heat to 450°C on plate surface in minutes
- Plate size on the HP10 is: 8” (20.32 cm) x 8” (20.32 cm) )
- Solid ceramic heater surface for excellent chemical resistance
- Milled-flat cast aluminum tops for even heating in 6” x 6” and 12” x 12” models
- Heater plate mounted in cast aluminum frame that remains cool for safety
- Efficient 600 watt heaters on the HP10
- Fused for safety
- Rugged cast aluminum chassis
- 12-month warranty
- UL, CSA and CE certified
Each Torrey Pines Scientific hot plate is made with a cast aluminum chassis that is painted with chemically resistant epoxy paint. The chassis is designed to keep spills out of the case.
Heating and stirring controls are solid state with individual indicator lights, which illuminate when either is activated. The controls are well forward of the heater surface to prevent accidental burns. Additionally, the solid ceramic heater plate is framed in cast aluminum and is designed to keep heat from the edge of the heater plate.
|Maximum temperature of the plate surface||Aluminum: 450°CCeramic: 450°C|
|Time to maximum temperature, unloaded||Aluminum: 10 minutesCeramic: 3 minutes|
|Temperature control||Aluminum: +/-2.5°CCeramic: +/-2.5°C|
|Heater power:||600 watts|
|Operating voltages available||100 VAC/50 Hz, 115 VAC/60 Hz, 220 VAC/60 Hz and 230 VAC/50 Hz|
|Power consumption||650 watts|
|Current Draw||100/115 VAC Models:
6.5 amps220/230 VAC Models:3.25 amps
|Unit size||12” (33 cm) deep, 9” (22.9 cm) wide and 3.5” (8.9 cm) tall|
|Unit Weight, unpacked||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
Note: Please mention the Cat. No. of your required product in the Message field of Request a quote Form.