Our advanced microscope series is equipped with the most popular features and offers a choice of heads to fit various needs and budgets. The cool fluorescent lighting provides white light with little heat and longer bulb life.
- Inclined binocular head, rotatable 360°
- Paired 10X wide field eyepieces with graduated diopter adjustment
- DIN achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40XR (N.A. 0.65), and 100XR (oil immersion N.A. 1.25)
- 4 ½” x 4 ¾” (110 x 120mm) graduated mechanical stage
- NA 1.25 substage spiral mount condenser with Iris diaphragm
- Stage focus stop to protect objectives and slides
- Separated coarse and fine focus control with slip clutch
- Tension control adjustment on coarse focusing
- 5W fluorescent illuminator, spare bulb and dust cover
- In-base control switch and 3-wire UL approved power cord
- Size: 6 ½” x 8″ x 14 ½” H, N. W.: 9 lbs.
- CE Certified
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.