A top seller in the education & medical industries for decades.
- Germicidal cabinet sanitizes goggles and/or eyewear for the next use in just 5 minutes.
- Model 2000 has an average kill rate of 99.2% during a 5 minute cycle, controlled by a timer.
- Sturdy 24 gauge white enameled steel cabinet freatures interlocking doors with tamper-resistant latches and can be locked with (2) keys provided.
- Multiple units are keyed alike.
- No direct uv radiation escapes from cabinet when in use, and the cabinet shuts off automatically if double doors are opened.
- Universal rack hold (6) glasses or (5) goggles per level on (8) shelves.
- No assembly required.
- Wall or shelf mountable with a 7′ grounded electrical cord.
- cUL certified.
|Specs||Goggles Sanitizing (Germicidal) UV Cabinet|
|Weight of Unit||45 lbs.|
|Model||Goggles Sanitizing (Germicidal) UV Cabinet|
|5911-39||Goggles Sanitizing (Germicidal) UV Cabinet with germicidal lamp and universal rack|